Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

this

is a good time indeed.

Weather Man Weather Man

weather rofl

the best part is i knew he was gonna kill himself at the end man that was funny because I saw it coming and it is so original.

fall for you fall for you

amsued i was not.

your music is bad and you should feel bad. THATS RIGHT A 2.

A Koopa Carol A Koopa Carol

WHAT IS THIS!!!?

WHERES THE LOVE!?

Booo on your pitiful mortal body leeching exp off me.

Courting of the Daleks Courting of the Daleks

I have been lolled

The lolling has been had and recourse must be taken

Sticky responds:

Kill the humans

The fury of sandbag: s3 The fury of sandbag: s3

Boobably boo!

I like the crazzzyyyyy sonnngnggg wooo!

mouse63 responds:

Thanks

Pistol Pwnage Pistol Pwnage

Mine is better

My movie was better then this one

I have givin a 4 in overal

IThinkImDrunk responds:

Err, oh alright then...
This wasn't really a review but thank you please for your not too bad score like.
It would make me smile if you had meant 4/5.

Cheers.
=)

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

Hahahaha!

It may have looked bad, but damn that was pretty funny.

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

The funny thing is people have no idea...

Good flash, keep up the good work. Also, If you actually had lived in Red Lake, you would have seen how bad it actually is. I moved away from the city thats like 30 miles form there (most of the people who lived in Red Lake went to the schools here) and some of the indians are just crazy, not all of them, but some. There would be fires at the middle school, and drugs were introduced really early in the area (around 5th grade.)

Actually, when the shooting happened, I wasn't even shocked to hear it. I had a feeling it would happen sooner or later. I'm not saying it was a good thing. I'm just saying that doing things like "talking" to the kid were not going to work, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

<rant off>

Bush's Big Joke Bush's Big Joke

Sigh....political moron's.

Because i'm not gong to technically count this as a flash because it's more of a clip show. I honestly gave it a 0 because of the fact that it is political.

The sad truth is that nobody care's what you think. Don't fool yourself into believing they will. I certainly don't care what anyone think's about politic's cause all that happens is a giant war of words. Bush is in office, deal with it, he will be gone for your people in 2008. Can't wait that long? Then go kill yourself, that's how the government works, and there is nothing you or I can do to stop that.